Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Music Muse...

Ok so I really haven't bought any music this month, well apart from Albert Hammond, Jr.'s new album 'Como Te Llama?, which frankly I don't think it matches up with his first album 'Yours to Keep'. So this episode of My Music Muse... is brought to you by my favourite albums.

These albums were selected because every song is excellent
So in no particular order...


Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake Its Morning (2005)




Shout Out Louds - Howl Howl Gaff Gaff (2005)



Arcade Fire - Funeral (2004)


Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Like Bad News (2004)


I'll hold it there for now, if i did all of my favs in one hit it wouldn't fit on the page - i'll have to make an anthology of it. I highly recommend that you go out and find these albums and have a listen

No comments: